Monday, May 17, 2010

Groundhog's Day in Trevose, PA




Sorry it's taken me awhile to get the energy together to talk about our stay here in Trevose, PA. Honestly - we've been a little depressed. It's kind of like the movie - Groundhog's Day. We wake up everyday hoping that the body shop will call and say "Your truck is ready."

You'll be happy to know that when I told Wren about the title of this blog he said "Shoot. When was Groundhog's Day?"
And I responded "Um, in February."
He then said, "Ok, I need to call my Grandma. It's her birthday soon."
Good times!
See, we have lost COMPLETE track of time! space! cleanliness! and everything else!

Seriously though, we are okay. We have become quite the mall walkers. We have eaten at all the chain restaurants that surround the mall, and we have found all the trails nearby to walk Bowser in.

Included: 2 pictures of our PACKED room, a picture of Bowser in his Red Roof Inn field (about 10 feet from our front door), a picture of cutie pie Wren (check out the beard!) in front of our week-long home number 139, and our rented little red kia - I think it's super cute.

1 comment: