Monday, June 7, 2010

A night in Arlington, TX





Thanks to Wren's uncle Doug and aunt Vicki we had a fun night stay in Arlington, TX. We arrived at their beautiful house - got fed, chatted, watched some TV and then went to our little apartment over their garage to PASS OUT. Texas makes me HOT, and when I'm HOT I have to SLEEP.

Bowser was very happy to stay up there with us since he'd been being a 'country dog' all throughout Texas and wasn't inside at all. He very much appreciated the air conditioning and comfort of carpet!

In the morning, Doug showed us around Arlington's hot spots - the Dallas Cowboy stadium, the Texas Rangers ballpark, Six Flags and a huge water park. They are all within what seems to be less than a MILE of each other! I think that calls for another visit (when it's not so hot) and we can go to a GAME and maybe ride a couple rides?! What do you say Jerri, Charlie and Emma?


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that Bowser got a good nights rest. Poor baby. Their home looks ideal for some rest and relaxation! Told my friends that you are skipping the NorthWest. They are as outraged as I am.

    ReplyDelete